Curriculum Vitae Arapha Maiga
Torokorobougou, Rue:394 Porte:136 Bamako, Mali
22366377766 ò email@example.com
Targeting an Entry-Level Software Engineer Role
Expert Analytical Thinker ò Self-Motivated ò Bilingual ò Solution Focused
- Recent Master of Science: Information Systems graduate offering a strong foundation in software engineering and programming principles across multiple platforms.
- Experienced in object-oriented programming; developing, testing and debugging code; designing interfaces; and administering systems and networks.
- Quickly learn and master new technologies; successful working in both team and self-directed settings.
University of Phoenix, Online; 2013
Master of Science: Information Systems
Courses Completed: Systems Analysis and Development, Enterprise Models, Emerging Technologies and Issues, IT Infrastructure, Security & Ethics, CIS Project Management, CIS Strategic Planning, IS Integration
University of DjilaliLiabes, Bel Abbes, Algeria; 2008
Bachelor of Science: Computer Science
Network Installations Certification
Owings Mills High School - Owings Mills, MD - 2009 - 2011
- Assisted a special needs student in daily tasks such as reading, writing, and more.
- Provided excellent client support.
Utilities: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel)
References: Available Upon Request
Dɔ Fàra i ka dɔnta kan
Bamanankannama || Version française || New Curriculum
Blàdon : 2016-07-07 Yɛlɛmako laban : 2016-07-07